Re: corner workers

To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: corner workers
From: Richard Hardison <cobra@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 09:50:28 -0500
Our club, CVAR, has always placed a real premium on the value of all
volunteer workers who make our sport possible.  All of our workers are
automatically members of the club at no cost to them.  We also pay for
their lodging at the events they work.  They not only attend all of our
parties; they receive and make awards at those parties.  Twice a year
the workers select a member of their group who goes through that driving
school during the weekend driving a car the club rents.  In addition,
numerous drivers provide various gifts including track radios, wine and
vintage posters which are awarded at the workers discretion

We have a lot of great volunteers!

Richard