Re: Spridget Rollbar?

To: "Larry Dent" <lwdent@fwi.com>, <RodsINTOMG@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Spridget Rollbar?
From: "Gregory Nagy" <gnagy@intrepid.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:05:28 -0400
     I don't have the original's person's post here, but I took it to be
asking about rollbars that meet the SCCA construction standards, not the
full rollbar specification for Production cars in the GCS. Some vintage
groups, Time Trials,  and High Performance track schools specify a "SCCA
approved Roll Bar" for all convertables. Just a thought.