Re: Spridget Rollbar?

To: Dave Franks <franks@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Spridget Rollbar?
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 15:19:47 -0500
I did not look at my GCR to see what the rules say, BUT,

it is almost impossible to find any SCCA regional races that offer a
venue for Vintage, at least in CENDIV.

I just pulled out the entry for the Kettle Moraine Double Regional at
Elkhart and no Vintage class is included.

CLUB Formula Fords are, but this is as close as it comes.

I was thinking Club Fords a few messages back when I refered to Vintage
F Fords.  No such classes are normally offered.

I think that SCCA in this area has simply given Vintage in the true
sense over to the Vintage sanctioning bodies such as VSDA, etc.

L.D.