Re: GT6 suspension mods

To: "Hugh Barber" <trnut@cwnet.com>, <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: Re: GT6 suspension mods
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 13:20:35 -0000
stretching the rules?  hmm it was explained to me by a group of old scca
racers as creative interpertation of the rules.     but that was back in the
days of dipping your coveralls in borax solution and wearing only lap belts
too (according to them).

chuck
btw , i have a old scca roll bar fron a lotus cortina in my posession that
was designed as a bolt in.  it has 4 scca tech stickers on it from around
1965 -1966.   if you saw this thing you would wonder if it would ever
protect anything at all!  a bit embarassing but it came from my father's
car!  he was throwing it out after storing it indoors all of these years and
i just could not see it going in the trash, so i rescued it.
now..........where to store it?....c.    :)