Re: Summit Point Zoning Woes

To: <Tombread@aol.com>, <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>,
Subject: Re: Summit Point Zoning Woes
From: "Don Queen" <donqueen@Inreach.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:27:28 -0800
I remember when they started the Long Beach Grand Prix, the adjacent
property owners were understandably upset, not only was there noise and a
crowd, but they were also to be denied access to their driveways during the
race weekend
The savvy organizers wisely offered a 3 day cruise to Mexico during the race
weekend to any affected property owner. 20 years later this cruise has
become a neighborhood tradition looked forward to by all who are fortunate
enough to be involved.