Re: Summit Point Zoning Woes

To: Tombread@aol.com, SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Summit Point Zoning Woes
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:16:57 EST
In a message dated 12/6/00 6:32:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, Tombread@aol.com
writes:

> I remember the homes at Waterford Hills being so close to the track you
> could
> see what people were having for breakfast.

People are the really the same everywhere....ever wonder why so many people
live right next to the commuter and freight train tracks?   I suspect they
really like trains....and it's intriguing to their senses.....with lots of
noise and air pollution....or maybe they just enjoy all the voyeurs looking
at what they are eating for breakfast?

Lee Raskin
Brooklandville, MD
Arnolt-B and 356ers.