RE: Summit Point Zoning Woes

To: <Tombread@aol.com>, <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Summit Point Zoning Woes
From: "Kerry Seibert" <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 20:30:31 -0500
I thought the nearest "neighbor" at SP was the junkyard (or PC correct
automotive recycler) next-door?  BUT . . . . I do have a question regarding
newish racetracks.  What ever happened to the planned purpose-built
road-racing facility that was to be built in Morgantown, PA.?  If you
attended one of the VSCCA events in Philadelphia's Fairmont Park, you will
remember there was a big diorama of the track, etc. and I believe Mario
Andretti was involved in some way and was signing autographs.  Anyone know
where this project stands?

Cheers, Craig Seibert      1968 Morgan +8   car no. 611  "Duff Morgan
Racing"