Re: Summit Point Zoning Woes

To: Roger Sieling <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Subject: Re: Summit Point Zoning Woes
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 21:13:39 -0500
Roger Sieling wrote:

> I'll agree that
> teen driver ed might be a good step, but these same "do-gooders", that
> complain and organize things like CARE, could care less about that. Teens
> "shouldn't be taught to drive fast and that's what they'd learn there".

Bill Scott runs one of the best teen driving programs in the US and does
a lot of pro-bono work in the area. I took one of my kids there from
Boston!
SOunds like the work of the  "NIMBY*" "turbo-yuppie" crowd who likes
quiet around their "starter castles."
* Not In My Back Yard

--
Jim Hayes                  Fotec/Cable U
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.CableU.net