RE: Summit Point Zoning Woes

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Summit Point Zoning Woes
From: "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:20:17 -0500
I live right on a set of well used railroad tracks, say maybe 500' or so.
To be honest I havent heard the train go by since the first few months I
lived here!  (and it goes by every other hour or so at night)  The ones who
complain about such stuff are just that kinda people!  they just want to be
heard