Re: Honesty

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: Bryan Appleby <BAppleby@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:15:04 -0700
>>>But honesty, how many of us have been pressured by our spouse to quit
racing since since loss of Dale
Earnhardt.>>>

I have received numerous e-mails from good friends and fellow acquaintances
at  work in regards to my safety in racing in this reckless activity I
thoroughly love, called vintage racing.

As for my wife's counseling me and or lecturing me about my safety . . .?
Not a word.  I did hear on the home recorder a message, last Friday, from our
dear friend and Family Insurance Agent for home auto and life, thanking her
for contacting him last week about updating some of our policies and having a
wonderful lunch at Outback Steakhouse.

Nope, my wife hasn't said a thing about my vintage racing.

Bryan
In a Fog in Colorado