RE: Honesty

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Honesty
From: Mactds@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:38:12 EST
I am the spouse and my reaction was safety first. Our cars are having their
belts replaced this year as part of their normal maintenance. Extra efforts
will be made to inspect our safety systems further and more frequently
throughout the year.

We have begun initial investigations into the HANS Device.

In speaking with a friend (who is an orthopod & a racer) he recommends at
minimum a neck collar and the lightest weight helmut possible.

This is all food for thought...

A loss is  loss no matter how we look at it - it hurts more when there's so
much passion behind what we do.

Regards, Maura