Re: Honesty

To: John Rosevear <jrosevear@thinkinginvestments.com>
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:53:33 -0500

John Rosevear wrote:

> I wouldn't say I've been *pressured*, but the topic came up.  "You could
> die, you know."

I suggest you point out to them our experience - in the last three weeks
two women we know under the age of 55 died of heart attacks. One occured
on a sub 10 degree night unloading her handicapped child from her
minvan. She died instantly and the kid crawled under the van near the
engine to stay warm until rescued hours later.
Then go out to the garage and check your $%^&*() seat belts.
Jim