RE: Honesty

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net '" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Honesty
From: John Rosevear <jrosevear@thinkinginvestments.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:02:29 -0500
Clark was very close to Colin Chapman (founder of Lotus Cars) and was really
the driver that raised them to the all-conquering heights they enjoyed for
many years. (Yes, once upon a time Lotus had a racing team, and they were
pretty successful -- they won seven F1 constructors' titles, among other
things.)

Regards,
John Rosevear (only 33, but craving a nice dose of Geritol right about
now...)