Honesty

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Honesty
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 06:00:34 +0000
I think we should all remember that Jim Clark died in 68 (I think?).
That means that for anyone who is less than 33 years old, he passed away
before they were born. Assuming that a person is six years old before he
starts following racing, for a 33 year old person Jim would have been
gone for six years.

Jeez. And to think that I was following racing before the LeMans
disaster.

--

uncle jack

Like I said, "Life isn't long enough for me to do another ground-up
restoration". Well, thank goodness, it is.