Re: Honesty

To: <S800Racer@aol.com>, <lwdent@fwi.com>, <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: "Robert Allred" <rallred@inconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:19:19 -0700
Wow!  Clark memories come welling up in me.  Yes, the reaction was similar,
I believe.  Even more so in Europe, I imagine, where Clark's F1 record was
better known.  Despite all the safety improvements, regulations, etc,
accidents still happen and extract a heavy price.  Clark didn't even have a
seat belt, and roll bars of the era were a real joke, let alone a role
cage....

Bob Allred  -  Riverton, Utah
Miata & Crossle' 32
Club Racing & Solo Events