Re: Honesty

To: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: Bob Williams <ibexbob@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:07:07 -0500 (EST)
Derek & others,  There are several types & Thickness of Safety Neck
Collars available, some of which have a taper wedge shape at the front for
just the problem you address. The Cart & IRL people use them in several
sizes per driver, helment, & personal response to how much or how little
taper is required or wanted.  You normally will not buy these off the
shelf however, but by order.
Bob Williams