Re: Bell Mag-4 helmet purchase questions

To: John Cowan <jfcowan@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Bell Mag-4 helmet purchase questions
From: Barry J Hammel <BlueSky@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 10:52:24 -0600
John

Try  Racer Wholesale  -   www.racerwholesale.com

Also   -     Pegasus       www.pegasusautoracing.com    (Pegasus is located
right here in Milwaukee, WI)

>     I'm considering purchasing a Bell Mag-4 (SA 2000) helmet for use with
> my '60 TR-3A in  autocross and possibly driving school when I build more
> safety into the car.
>     Does this sound like a good choice?

I would suggest trying the helmet on.  The fit varies with manufacturer.   Too
tight is not good -  too loose is not good.  Also get the newest one you can so
it will pass tech for the longest period of time before you might need to buy
another.

Have fun,  Barry

///
///  vintage-race@autox.team.net mailing list