Re: Question about HSR

To: dmapes@erols.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question about HSR
From: Wavslav@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:02:54 EST
In a message dated 3/11/03 9:11:42 PM Pacific Standard Time, dmapes@erols.com
writes:

> While it is FUN beating a ZO6 and Boxter S (sad but
> true  =8^) ), I'd really rather be passing a GT 350 up the
> inside (even if the built 289 spanks my 273 down the next
> straight).

Sounds like you want to hot lap with the shelby club.
there is a big difference between building a never raced street car to a
vintage spec and racing it, that needs a run what you brung organization
Compared to the previous scenario
which is harrassing and kicking out a true vintage race car, with logbook,
teched and entered in "as raced" configuration.
That is shameful.
Evan

CHEVROLET:
'99 Z28 conv M6 red/white, 375 HP, LS1
'74 Vette, Coupe, Yellow, Blown 383 Stroker, 4 speed
'84 Z28 SCCA ITE / NASA American Iron "X" racer, Yellow, 375 CI Destroker
'95 K3500, Crewcab, Longbed, 4wd, 6.5L Turbo Diesel, Dually