Re: Replicars vs. Real ... and vs Rebuilds

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replicars vs. Real ... and vs Rebuilds
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:12:48 -0600 (MDT)
>  expense for the 2 days was well over $53,000

On the far other end of the spectrum, August 9/10 Intermountain Vintage
Racing weekend at Wendover airport:

Site rental:    $400
EMT:            $250
Insurance:      $560
Portable Toilet:  $0    (Usually $148 per event, I forgot to order in time)
              ------
Total Expense $1,210

Event worker (that's me) provided own food and beverage.  I made marinated
chuck steak sandwiches for a couple of guys who stayed over saturday night.
Jeff bought the rum, Dennis bought some beer.

Entry fees are $50 for one day, $75 for two days.  All the "track" time you
can stand.  I haven't added up the entry fees yet, will be doing that soon
as we have an IVR meeting in a few hours.  I better quit reading email and
get to work!

mjb.

 http://intermountainvintage.org