Re: Roadster oil filters

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster oil filters
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:14:07 -0700
Hokay,
        so now I have questions:
        1.  Does the Fram 'listed' replacement filter (35??) have a drainback
valve?  Mine seems to drain down after a few days of sitting.  I have a
center tube, but it's of my own manufacture.
        2.  So if the tube keeps oil from going to the engine, that means it
keeps it from draining out through the mains galleys?
        3.  Is anyone using a prelube system (like accusump)?
Nuff already,
Toby