Re: Roadster oil filters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster oil filters
From: David Urschel <durschel@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:23:43 -0400
Toby,

1.  Not sure which filter you are using, there are dozens that will fit. The
Fram PH3639 and Purolator PER42/L30042 both have an anti-drainback valve and do
not have a bypass. The PH3639 is getting hard to find but there is another
similar number (3600? 3660? can't remember) that is almost identical.

2.  Yes

3.  I believe somebody mentioned running an accusump a few years back.

David Urschel
srl311-10465