Roadster oil filters

To: toby@wolfenet.com, durschel@sprynet.com
Subject: Roadster oil filters
From: teddy@stat.cmu.edu (Teddy Seidenfeld)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:10:54 -0500
Dear Toby and David,

Just to cloud the issue somewhat more, I use a Bosch 72137 (or equivalent
Crossland 2035) on my '69 2000 (U 20 engine).  These filters have a 3 3/4"
diameter and 3 1/2" height  (= about 2/3 qt volume).  They fit comfortably
on the U-20 engine.  By the way, they are standard for (my son's ) '85 Alfa
Spider, which has a 7 qt. oil sump capacity!   They are hefty filters!!

Regards,
Teddy
SRL311 08018
Pgh. PA