Re: need support

To: neffster@bemail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need support
From: Xcokid@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:58:12 EDT
Dan
I made Shasta in '93 when I lived in the Springs. After Shasta, my daughter
and I drove to Bandon, Ore to vist my uncle and then home. Geez, what was it
2000 miles or something?
Only trouble I had was that the points slipped out of adjustment and the car
ran punk and then wouldn't run. Finally figured it out and then ran into a
couple of ladies in the parking lot of the hotel who had the same trouble
with their 1600! Boy did they think I was smart, I figured it right out!
The thing I remember most was coming down the pass above Woodland Park and
running into a hell of a rainstorm. Water was coming in between the soft  top
and the windshield and just about everywhere else! Rain stopped before we got
to town and it cleaned off all those bugs I killed doing 100mph across
Oregon. Mighty flat between the Cascades and Boise.
You'll have a ball!
Uh, don't tell your wife the part about going 100, I never told mine.

Rick Stayner
69 2000
Harrisburg, Pa