Re: need support

To: <neffster@bemail.com>
Subject: Re: need support
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <k.zariwny@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:08:48 -0700
Hey Dan
I am supporting you 100%!! Farthest I have gone in my roadster was 950 miles
round trip with no problems and no top ( it was a
spur of the moment thing during the summer months!). A cell phone, credit card,
and a AAA card is all you need. Oh yeah, and
someone to push the car to the nearest telephone if needed but since it seems
that you have everything except the AAA card I think
you are good to go. If you want, my brother is filming in Salt Lake Utah and I
could give you his phone number if that is anywhere
near where you plan on breaking down. <g> He is not much of a mechanic but make
a really good bbq steak! Time to show your son how
well his dad works under pressure!!

Kerry Z
West Linn OR
1968 1600