Re: need support

To: <neffster@bemail.com>, "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: need support
From: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:06:01 -0500
>   Amazingly, my wife is cool about this (well, we DO have a cellphone and a
>
>credit card), but everyone else is: "You're going in THAT?!" "you're not
>serious!" "I'm still trying to figure out how you fit in it just to drive
>around town!". Not being a sucker to peer pressure, I've ignored them all.
>But
>
>boy I'd sure like hear some support from some of you who understand! :) I've
>
>got tools, spare parts, car's running better than it ever has in the 12k
>miles

Dan,

Heck, 600 miles isn't much. Change the oil, get it greased, get the
alignment checked and the tires balanced, if needed. You might carry an
extra fuel pump (if you have one) unless it was fairly recently replaced,
along with extra points, a condenser and a rotor. You'll use them
eventually anyway. You might also carry a gallon of antifreeze, some
water and a couple of quarts of oil.

Take it easy and enjoy spending time with your son.

HTH, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@airmail.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)