shoulder harnesses

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: shoulder harnesses
From: Kyle Hagemann <kyle@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:35:58 -0700
Hi again!

In the parcel area of my '69, I see a nice bit bolt on each side in the
wheel arch.  Looks like a hookup for a shoulder harness.

The seat belts have what looks like a hookup for the person end of the
shoulder harness, too, like my Z, but a little different.

Were there factory shoulder harnesses for these cars?  How well do they
function?

I've been planning on getting some late model retractable three-pointers
and attaching them to a roll bar, but original might be fine too.

Thoughts?
     ____  Kyle Hagemann, Born-Again Grease Monkey From Beyond
 _.;(____\____    72 240Z, L28, 5spd, poly, etc. - The Z-Beast
|  _ |   |  _'@`, 69 2000, U20, shagadelic baby! - El Projecto