Re: Motor & transmission

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Motor & transmission
From: "Bart McDonald" <bartmcd@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:46:00 -0700
http://www.mantapart.com/
has parts and info, as far as transmissions for RWD, I am not sure about
that exactly, I starting thinking about the swap in my 914, with a Kennedy
Engineering flywheel-adapter after reading about it on a bbs for engine
swaps.  I looked at one in the junkyard and it reminded me of the twin cam
Nissan motor I saw in a roadster, and like SHO, light weight, millions sold
and lots of cheap parts.