fot

Re: [Fot] Seat belts

To: McKearn McKearn <mckearn2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Seat belts
From: Todd Redmond <alfetta95@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 00:16:30 -0400
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Install grade 5 eye hook bolts. Two for the lap belt and two behind the drivers
seat maybe on the rear bulkhead for the shoulder belts. Location is important.
Can't be too sharp an angle. I've done this in several street/track cars. They
work great. The rear hooks on my cars were hidden under the rear seat.  Then
buy yourself a new 4 pt harness with snap in attachments. U are good to go.  If
u want to add the 5th hook for the anti submarine strap under ur seat, go ahead
then get a 5 pt harness.

Thanks
Todd Redmond