Re: Fw: spoilers

To: <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: spoilers
From: "Daniel Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:13:25 -0800
Keith,

Your 296 displ. would be right at the edge of the 3% factor allowed for our
pumps. 305.99999 x .97 = 296.

In this case we would attempt to use the pump and allow for engine temp.
Another thing we try to do is allow entrants to have an independent source
measure and seal an engine before coming to the salt. The log book is an
excellent resource for this purpose.

Dan