Re: New Category

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: New Category
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:51:23 -0700
Ed,

The sentence you refer to pertains to aftermarket body parts that are given
a part number by a manufacturer to become legal. This happens more in
NASCAR, NHRA & SCCA than for us.
These body parts are then available to a select few, not the general public.

As in production classes in GT we consider a C4 Corvette the same car for
every year of it's production cycle. This means body parts for C4s are
interchangable. Export parts are also included as long as YOU can prove the
origin and production levels.