Re: New Category

To: "The Butters Family" <bbutters@dmi.net>, <V4GR@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: New Category
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:37:59 -0500
My Take on this is about Body Styles not computers.... Aerodynamics not how
the car is operated.... Why worry about what a Person uses to make the car
Run?

Let us be innovative.... but limit the body style... Personally a computer
is nothing more then a Tuning Tool.... you still have to have the Hp
avalible in the Motor....

Love racing old Studes.... they are actually competitive against the 80
Camaro.. See Jack Koening's D/GALT.... he runs at Maxton and we are about
the same when it comes to Hp and Speed....

I am with Rich.... I don't want to take off the Crank Trigger or the MSD 7al
2
but what I am hearing is that Mike thinks that oughta be about the Limit of
what I could run in this new class.... Works for Me.....

Keith Turk.... ( Just looked at a Map.... why did you move Muroc so far
WEST.... Couldn't you put it in say TEXAS...geez I am going to be riding for
DAYS...)