Re: New Category

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: New Category
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:31:25 -0700
Keith, are you still sniffing that medical grade giggle gas you use? Now, if I
installed one of those red "grenade" buttons on my steering wheel, why hell, I
could go real fast too-for a short time anyway ;-)  Yes, in Alt, you can trim
your brick; I am stuck with the huge body openings in the front of my car as
long as I stay in Pro class. No, I'm not whining, that is the rule and as long
as I stay in GT I have to play that way. Now if we could "invent" an Altered
Ed (Keith, why ARE you running those illegal tail lights & why am I still in
GT?)