Re: New Category

To: V4GR@aol.com, landspeedracer@email.msn.com, dwarner@electrorent.com,
Subject: Re: New Category
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:43:06 -0700 (PDT)
I could not say it better.  Earlier, I made a
comment with thoughts about a cut-off date, but
Rich has a point - we talked this to death a
while back.  I am happy to have a vote - - one
that counts - not one like in the U.S.
Presidential election!  No matter what the
outcome of the vote, I will have a class that
will fit my car better than what is available
today.

Thanks
Dick J
(Who someday will have a hemi roadster to run,
but fer now is happy to be drivin a Camaro!)