Re: Rear Engine T's

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Engine T's
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:01:19 -0500
Thinking that over the last 42 years the T body has been working fine in /MR
and /STR classes, some going over 300 MPH, and the rear engined design is
working very well in the Lakester classes, (think Joe Law's car had an exit
speed of 350 MPH). Streamliners too.

So my question is why are rear engined modified roadsters still outlawed?

John Beckett, LSR Comp Coupe #79