Re: Rear Engine T's

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Engine T's
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 11:11:52 -0800
John
There has been some discussion on this subject at the rules meetings. It's not a
dead issue.
BTW my first run over 200 was in a 117'' wb rear engine mod.roadster. Same year
others were in the 230-240 range. I am for longer wheel base and rear engined
mod roadsters. Fast Fred Dannenfelzer would run one as well.
Glen ( soaking up the sun)