Re: Why not use 4130

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <og_1leg@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why not use 4130
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:08:15 -0600
Okay Mike.... Tell me bout the weight in that " CAMARO "  or firehawk....
Chicken hawk .... whatever that Dang car is....

Are you going to tell me you busted off a 270+ mph pass with no added
ballast?   Come Come now.... Jerry and Jeff may have been pulling my leg....
but as I recall that car ain't been on the first diet..  Seems to me it was
eating Hp for breakfest .... Lunch and Dinner....That kinda appetitie
requires some kinda downforce.... and I don't remember the BIG spoiler on
the Back of that car.... SOOOOOO oh hell nevermind.... Least you don't keep
your HP a secret.... ( course if I could build engines as well as you... I
wouldn't either )

Don't forget Joe... the boy can't lie with a straight face...

Keith ( yeah Mike..... It takes something pushing down to put that kinda HP
to the course ) ... Must be nice not to use everything you have Every
pass.....