dick J

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: dick J
From: "The Butters Family" <bbutters@coldreams.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:37:48 -0700
      I think you atleast need a front suspension, I'd get one of the set ups
from Speedway in the straight axel section. I don't think you will enjoy
driveling a solidly sprung rear end car under 150mph, its rough and I don't
think it will hook up very good. I'd do something withcoil over shocks, paying
attention to not allowing any sideways movement. I'm sure you will see lots of
options at WOS this fall, Sorry Dick , but I think you better re do the whole
deal, it won't take that long or be that expensive in the long run. Kvach