Re: dick J

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: dick J
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:45:19 -0400
Only one problem Dick. All the guys that are telling you it will work aren't
running at Maxton. I've run both suspended and non-suspended cars on both
surfaces, Bonneville and Maxton, and I can tell from first hand experience
the little bit of effort it takes to build a suspended car is well worth the
effort.

John Beckett