RE: dick J

To: Ben Delozier <bend@aaronsap.com>, "'john robinson'"
Subject: RE: dick J
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
--- Ben Delozier <bend@aaronsap.com> wrote:
> Dick,  Have you considered an underslung front
> suspension?  Running leaf
> springs parralel with and on top of the frame
> rails  with the axle between
> the spring and the frame.  With this
> configuration you could house
> everything under a full hood and get the car
> really low with a fairly simple
> design.  Food for thought.
>
> BenD in MO

Hmmm,. Like the old Morgan cars.  Never really
thought of that, but it makes sense.  Do the same
kind of leaf springs work in both directions?
That just might be a good solution to getting the
front end even lower and getting springs on it at
the same time.  I've got some lever shocks that
would adapt real well to that kind of setup.

=====
Dick J
In East Texas
http://auctions.yahoo.com/