Re: dick J

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: dick J
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:00:15 +0000
Dick,

I also drove Lionel's lakester ( solid front and rear)at Maxton and when it hit
the 5/8 mile bump, I lost my vision, everything was blurry for too long!!! I'd
put an adjustable coil-over setup at both ends. At least you can adjust the ride
out. All this "funny" stuff is Non-adjustable...don't waste your time! Do it
right the first time.You will not regret it! It will increase the resale of your
car!!!

joe