Re: dick J

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: dick J
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:29:20 -0500
At 01:05 PM 4/25/01, you wrote:
>Thanks for all the thoughts.  I'm keeping this
>one in my file. I like the table level gizzmo.
>How about more detail on the frame rotator so you
>could alway weld flat.
  howdy,
         Just use two engine stands at either end of the flat table , u
bolt the engine bracket to your well tacked frame  and rotate away.....you
may have to build these, as the engine stands may be too low for use with
your frame, I bolted mine down to the cross angles at the ends of the
jig.... check the alignment of the frame when done welding, x measurements,
flat on table, make a datum point on the frame and frame building jig and
do all your measurements from/to there.....

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316