Re: dick J

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: dick J
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:55:51 -0700 (PDT)
Ohhhh,  that throws a different light on the
subject.  I didn't know you had actually run an
unsuspended car.  I thought you were talking from
a purely technical point.  In that case, what do
you think of the undersprung front end that was
just mentioned?

Dick J

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
wrote:
> Only one problem Dick. All the guys that are
> telling you it will work aren't
> running at Maxton. I've run both suspended and
> non-suspended cars on both
> surfaces, Bonneville and Maxton, and I can tell
> from first hand experience
> the little bit of effort it takes to build a
> suspended car is well worth the
> effort.
>
> John Beckett

=====