Re: classes

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "Dan Warner"
Subject: Re: classes
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:05:03 -0700
Joe; I think you are right. Thats exactly what we need to enjoy our hobby
more. Thousands of old roundy round cars at Speedweek. I for one can't wait.
How soon can we make this happen and how large will the pits need to be.
Anyone who thinks growth is always good please come and visit me in what
used to be a nice place called California.   Rich Fox  PS Could this string
just die? I can't leave it alone.