Re: classes

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: classes
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:07:34 -0600
Rich,  your computer
has a delete key, no?

This is a forum.

I am merely expounding on my views, I
see positives in in all this go fast stuff.

please come to South Dakota, there is
a certain "calmness" here that might rub
off

dont worry you and I will be able to race the
things we love,  and those other folks who love
other stuff will be able to race it as well

ps: the pit size isnt going to change,
I called ahead to the "thousand" plus army
of Nascars and called them off