Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 21:18:33 -0600
Joe:
since I am thinking that my own first LSR machine will likely be a bike-- and
not
particularly powerful by todays standards-- I will not prioritize TC for it,
even if TC
becomes legal.  So I'm looking forward to personally experiencing what you are
talking
about.  Kinda like going fast on firm sand?  Anyway, my own bike experience
tells me
that a bike gives much clearer feedback than most cars-- and responds much more
intuitively to the rider.  Not sure I'd ever want TC on a bike, either (except
maybe for
a way-powerful streamliner).  Hope to find out within the next year or so.
Russ Mack