Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control

To: RTMACK@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 17:07:09 -0700
Actually, TC works (I mean, would likely work :):))
best on two wheel machines, but alas, the "little"
salt dance that the back end does, is a naturally
beautiful way for the rear to "hunt" for traction,
this oscillation, combined with the inherent
gyroscopic assistance of the rotating wheels,
is a simply wonderful way to communicate with
mother nature, and I for one appreciate mother
nature and her dancing rear ends

Joe