RE: Carmaro Junk ... Where's your stuff?

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: RE: Carmaro Junk ... Where's your stuff?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
 I've just decided to go to a one piece removable front end on my camaro.
SInce I won't be running street classes again, it seemed like the sensible
thing to do.  Not just for cleaning the car, but so my old back won't suffer so
much when I work on the car.  I remember my old Mopar drag car with a flip
front end.  It was so nice to just sit on the tire to pull plugs!
Dick J
  "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com> wrote: There was a righteous
looking roadster at Speedweek that had a flip-up body
like a funny car. Very nice car and should be easy to work on. Not sure
how they sealed the firewall to the body though.

Dale C.