Re: Carmaro Junk ... Where's your stuff?

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>,
Subject: Re: Carmaro Junk ... Where's your stuff?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:58:39 -0700
Bill, list
I heard a rumor last year that the car wash at the west end of Wendover
recycles their water. Make sure you rinse, rinse ,rinse when you get home. I
waited a little to late and have spent a lot of time under the truck even
after spending $12. to wash it there. I should know better and got a little
lazy when I got home.
Glen