Re: Carmaro Junk ... Where's your stuff?

To: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>, "Keith Turk"
Subject: Re: Carmaro Junk ... Where's your stuff?
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:24:22 +1000
Rick
Sadly I too have realised that the sidecar streamliner stands a snowballs
chance in hell of seeing the salt next march so its now living under the
carport which I have covered in and I will work on it as funds and time permit
hoping on 2004 , not wanting to go to the salt next year empty handed I picked
up a CBR1000F I think they were called hurricanes in the states for peanuts
its now striped and undergoing radical mods for  MPS-F or now most likely in
APS-F maybe a blower if Santa's generous , anyway having a hard time locating
performance parts for it, seems no one's ever been interested in em though
there is plenty of interest in its smaller brother FI/F2/F3 600, my mate down
here has run one in     P-P 650 @ 169mph   if any of you blokes know of any
one who has hotted the 1000 up let me know so I can chew the fat with them
Shed a tear for us mugs down under who have to purchase most of our parts from
the States or Europe at double or triple the prices you guys fork out, we
truly walk a tight rope between buying pro parts or having a go to make
ourselves , anyway enough whinging and back to the shed
Gary  Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com