RE: Carmaro Junk ... Where's your stuff?

To: "'gary baker'" <lsr350@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Carmaro Junk ... Where's your stuff?
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:39:04 -0700
Gary, check out www.vanceandhines.com.  If anybody has what you need, these
guys do or help you find it.  They have an excellent reputation for support.
Notice they also have European web address, so I'm sure they have a presence
down there too.

Click on their Top Fuel drag bike too.  I watched them run a couple of
months ago here at Firebird Raceway.  They just dominated, clicking them off
like clockwork.  Very professional (I guess that's what comes from 20 years
of championships).

When I've been down under I was always amazed at the quality of custom bikes
and sprint cars, etc.  And how much they cost down there, and the ingenuity
of the builders.

Dale C.

                Rick
                Sadly I too have realised that the sidecar streamliner
stands a snowballs
                chance in hell of seeing the salt next march so its now
living under the
                carport which I have covered in and I will work on it as
funds and time permit
                hoping on 2004 , not wanting to go to the salt next year
empty handed I picked
                up a CBR1000F I think they were called hurricanes in the
states for peanuts
                its now striped and undergoing radical mods for  MPS-F or
now most likely in
                APS-F maybe a blower if Santa's generous , anyway having a
hard time locating
                performance parts for it, seems no one's ever been
interested in em though
                there is plenty of interest in its smaller brother FI/F2/F3
600, my mate down
                here has run one in     P-P 650 @ 169mph   if any of you
blokes know of any
                one who has hotted the 1000 up let me know so I can chew the
fat with them
                Shed a tear for us mugs down under who have to purchase most
of our parts from
                the States or Europe at double or triple the prices you guys
fork out, we
                truly walk a tight rope between buying pro parts or having a
go to make
                ourselves , anyway enough whinging and back to the shed
                Gary

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..